Wednesday 27 February 2013

Final thoughts

I very much enjoyed this project.  A key lesson learned was organization. File structures and notes and conventions became more important as the project progressed. I had to spend time reorganizing my files so I could keep track of my work.
Files and contents
As I edited different version naming and keeping track became very important. I can hear the voice of those more wiser than I ringing in my ears. I think my final thoughts are very important to me. Did I understand what the client wanted from reading the brief. There where many point during this project that  elements of self doubt would creep in. Was I making something because it seemed like a good idea and it fitted the brief or was it just a good idea and had nothing to do with what the client wanted but they where going to get it anyway. This is the first project where these ideas have impinged on my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment