Sunday 24 February 2013

Finishing off

 
Phillip Glass 'Brasil'


Today has been a day of completion. It was only yesterday that I found the music I wanted to use for the animation.  I had been thinking of Brian Eno as I wanted some ambient music, in the end I chose a Phillip Glass track called 'Brasil'. I am only going to use the first 25 seconds. I did an edit yesterday with music and this morning I felt I needed to edit the sound track. There is drum beat with horns and I have reintroduce that dramatic sound before the curtains open. It adds a moment of anticipation.

Bottom of poster
 All is complete however I feel there is something missing from the poster I am finding it difficult to highlight the text at the bottom  so the message comes across. Hopefully crit will throw up a solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment