Sunday 10 February 2013

Development ideas

My initial thoughts was the arch of travel from the pen to the stage, I thought about stage sets, pencil and paper which lead me to think about trees. I collected some images for inspiration.

Collection of idea images.
I like the thought that paper and pencils come from trees, I already had the idea of a tree made of pencils when I saw this window display from Liberty's. I made a try out video in Photoshop and finished it of in After Effects.
My first try out video
It is funny how things stick in your mind. I remember seeing a pencil make from a twig. I tracked down an image and used it to create a new video as prof of concept. I added some music just to help the atmosphere.
Prof of concept video

As you can see the idea is quite well informed I now need to find the real twig pencils to us in my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment