Friday 23 March 2012

Website research


I chose to divide my website research into two areas. Firstly educational and training and secondly fashion.

Educational and training.

I looked at many educational and training website and my overall impression was they either based on lists with links or their pages were dived up by boxes with links inside to more information. None of the home pages where visually appealing, they all seem to cram as much information in as possible. All the websites seem very impersonal.
Educational & Training web pages
Recycled and Ethical fashion websites.


As with the educational web research I looked at many websites. My overriding impression was of Image rich text light and some were more catalogue like as the were selling their cloths online. Others were advertising for their shops. All website contain information about recycling and their ethical policies. All of the websites seem personal and people friendly.

Recycled & Ethical fashion pages

No comments:

Post a Comment