Monday 7 October 2013

Story ideas



One of the stories I looked at.

I Had a few thoughts about the story/narrative I might use for this project. My first though was a children’s story and all of the examples already had strong visual elements attached to them. One either had to use a generic story that many people had covered i.e. 'Goldie locks and the Three Bears' and generate a new visual for it, perhaps giving a twist to the story so it could be adapted to this project.

My Second thought for app
I soon left that idea behind the next thought was something that would stimulate me. I have always been a fan of physicist Richard Feynman I thought I could adapt his basic lectures on physics to make an interesting app. 

Cartoon from Vanity Fair
Still in the non fiction area I found a book at home about a Brazilian aviator who flew around the Eiffel Tower in a balloon and designed and built a plane in 1906, becoming the first person to fly in Europe and in public. He is an interesting character and could make a interesting subject for a book.
Ladybird activity books
My last though was to update one of the Laybird books I remember as a child to do with Electricity and Magnetism. Turning the pages into an interactive app.



No comments:

Post a Comment