Wednesday 30 October 2013

Fonts


Having chosen a theme for my app I have looked around for a font I can use to give the feeling of a rubber stamp. I had initially tried to convert text in a box in illustrator to look like a stamp. This proved to be a long process and I was not happy with the results. On my initial search at dafont website a font called 'Old Stamper' seems to fit the bill perfectly and so I have looked no further. The font seems to be donation ware if the project where to go ahead I would contact the author with regards to rights of the font. However they have left a note indicating what you can do with the font in the download package..

“My Fonts Are free to use personal and commercial works to. But you can't sell them directly.
Please don't make illegal copies of the fonts.
Thankx and regards: Koczman B·lint (Cpr.Sparhelt)”

Illustration © Magique Fonts
The font will not need to be embedded as it will make up part of the art work. The other font I wish to use is American typewriter, this is an embedded font in the ipad system. It will be used as part of the readable a scrollable text.
American typewriter font

No comments:

Post a Comment