Thursday 21 March 2013

Initial ideas

Logo and wheel


 My first idea was to have a Venetian blind transition changing images and lastly ending with latest TV logo.
Latest embedded text
After my trip to Brighton I have had some initial ideas. The image of the wall sparked the idea of the name 'Latest TV' seen on walls and poster all round Brighton, it had a faint image of something painted on it. I tied this in with the street artist Banksy. I Liked the idea of a bike passing by as it journeys it way across Brighton showing different parts with 'Latest TV sprayed on walls and landmarks.

Add caption
I saw this animation on the Wired website and was struct by the use of flat colours and simple shapes to tell a story. BBC Knowledge and Learning is exploring a wide variety of topics from social history to science in a series of three-minute online Explainer documentaries, and commissioned Territory Studio (territorystudio.com) to produce an animated film on the subject of DNA. I want to see if I can incorporate the same principles into my ident video. More info and video can be found here.BBC Knowledge DNA

No comments:

Post a Comment