Thursday 19 January 2012

Regeneration research

 I look at many examples of urban regeneration projects. Ranging from one of the ones I knew well that being the development at he old docks in London. Having lived there for many years.
Canary Wharf before and after.

I spread my net wider and had a look at a development in Stockholm. This leaflet was very text heavy with a few generic photos of Stockholm.

Stockholm Development.

I now look at the projects centered a round London roan Brighton and found that there had been many proposed project over the years. All contain current images of the areas to be redeveloped and artist impression of the out come of the proposed development. Many facts and figures and map indicating why and how.


Representative image of open market in London road.

London Road Central Master Plan 2009
After see this 2009 plan for London road Brighton I decided that my fictitious development would be called Central London road Brighton. 




No comments:

Post a Comment