Friday 20 January 2012

Crit

As before the crit was an invaluable experience. It does not matter how many times you look at you work you may not always see the faults. The majority of my peer like the work and again the feed back was positive. For those that did not like it when it was pitched I don't think they where won over by the finished art works. I think some thing come down to a matter of taste. On a technical level it was pointed out the the fonts where not all the same in the body text, this I duly change and after further discussion changed again to a light type of font.  It was felt that the red arrows used should be slimmer and on reflection I have to agree. On the back of the leaflet I had converted a map to a line drawing with no background so the gray of the leaflet could show through. Some felt that this should be change for a better map the was easier to read. I ended up using a Google map and converted it to black and white after taking the colour out of the main road .I also add the made up address of my buildings to the map. Lastly I reworked the banners I had made and dropped them into new photos. The three poster I did a little tidying up to make them more consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment