Thursday 19 January 2012

The Pitch

For my pitch I presented three main ideas My colour scheme which was Red, Grey, White and Black. Incorporated with the logo and a mock up of the building based on William Crouwel.

Main colour scheme

The second part of the pitch was the leaflet. I made a mock up and presented it during the pitch.
Mock up of leaflet.

Lastly my poster for a music venue call Brighton Rocks. I went on to explain that the finished poster would be based on the film poster incorporating the image of the viaduct and in a more graphic style incorporating the grey colour scheme.

Poster for music venue


Most of the feedback was positive some like some of the elements and overwhelming feeling there was not cohesion between the ideas. The main theme of the red grey white and black got a very positive backing however some though it would not appeal to teenagers as they where not the target group I felt I could continue in that direction. I believed that I had to drop the poster idea as it could not exist on its own under the main thrust of the brief. I now will concentrate on the buildings in white and with a grey background.
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment