Thursday 19 January 2012

Developing ideas

As I started to work through my ideas for the brief. I realised that I needed a logo something to lock all of the works to together, something that would identify the area. I though that the viaduct would be a good motif as it prominent in the area. I drew the first thing that came to me on a scrap piece of paper and then expanded the idea in illustrator.

Designing the logo.


I like the idea of the arrow on the film poster. I drew 4 bold arrows from the center of the page and large arrows going across the page to draw the eye to the information I wanted to give. In the mock up I made I also incorporated a new logo to see how it look on the page.

First mock up with logo.


I wanted to use the grey background  with the white building as my main theme. I looked at the Hiscox advertising thinking that I could incorporate the red into the buildings. I also produced an outline building to see how it would work out.

Red building idea.
I was also now strongly favoring the idea of  the area being called "Central London Road Brighton.

No comments:

Post a Comment