Thursday 13 October 2011

2nd Idea

Now I have put the inside out idea on hold. I am thinking about transition. ‘Day to Night’ I felt that I wanted to shot a panoramic in daylight keep the tripod in the same place and shot the same panoramic again at night. Make the two panoramic, afterwards laying one on top of the other align them up with a transition from day to night by fading from one to the other.

 
Day/night idea

I drew a ruff idea out on paper with pointers to help me with the photography. I felt that it would be a good idea to mark the ground with chalk where the tripod stood so I could replace it if for what ever reason I had to move from the location I had chosen. I reminded my self to be aware of close object like: - poles, railings lampposts, these are always harder to edit in final pan. Lastly a list of what to take: - Camera, Tripod, Level, Chalk. I suddenly had a thought that the image could be bigger loop made up of the two pans one after the other. Lastly where to take the pictures. My first thought was Rye it would be a good combination of light of the houses at night and the old building in the day. I felt if I was there late afternoon I could shot the daylight images and I would not have to wait to long before the sun went down to get the night shots. My second location will be Hastings. They have arcades and buildings with neon lights. A good combination of day to night.

No comments:

Post a Comment