Sunday 26 February 2012

Music

 Some times when start a new project you come across some thing by accident after seeing the examples when we were introduced to the project I felt the natural direction the music might take would be one using African drums or something very rhythmical more up beat to counter the style of the speech. But there seems to be a danger in this that it takes something away from the speech, it becomes a distraction. I knew what I wanted was some thing in the back ground just to create a mood a feeling underlying the speech. As luck would have it my daughter left her ipod and liserning to it I soon came across a group called “Apocalyptica” after the first few bars I knew that this was what I needed to set the mood in the background. I believe th original pice of music is by Metallica and is called “One”.  

No comments:

Post a Comment