Monday 27 February 2012

Moving story board


I have shot a couple version of the swinging light, as well as the white wall trying to give that feeling of prison. I have also shot some images of the sea. I want to add this as part of the dream, life going on and the sound of the sea on Robenn Island where Nelson was imprisoned. To help me see this as a whole and to understand how to use Final cut pro x I have created a working video. It contains still images of Nelson Mandela, and as luck would have it there was a program on BBC4 about apartheid and the boycott of South African sport. Just for effect I video the images off the screen with my video camera. I have also added some still of the burning of tires and necking, this where someone was killed by having a tyre placed over their neck and set fire to. This is also there to help me , I want to evoke the feeling of some of the bad things that happened with out using original footage or images. I have also kept a rough edit with the sound track so I get a better understanding of the feel I want to create.
Video Timeline

No comments:

Post a Comment