Thursday 27 March 2014

Pitich

We Have had to do some work on our pitch for this project. I have created a a wire frame of the site with a flow diagram to see how the navigation works.
5th version of my navigation and flow diagram
The main gate way to the site is through the introduction, this set the site up giving access to all other areas of the site.
Animated wire frame

I have created some wire frames to help me understand the page layouts I only a faint idea of how the pages should look and have generated one page as a design in motion or starting point.
Design look work in progress
These are some of the element that I presented to my tutor this week.  We had an interesting discussion on the menu and the merits of a home page, idea that I will have to consider for the future development of the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment