Tuesday 7 May 2013

Try and Try again

I had set aside Tuesday the 7th to shoot the clock tower. I got up early caught the train to Brighton took a few shoot of the train station before walking down to the clock tower
and this is what I saw when I got there.
Clock tower
Somebody had cover the Clock tower in rages as part of an art installation this kinda killed my idea there and then. I retired for a coffee and a think I still like the idea of time so I took a long walk to Hove town hall to photograph the clock and any clock i could see on the way. I spent the day photographing as much as I could and then went home to sort out the mess I had now got my self in.
I created this video from the days photography to show my new idea and to see if it was the basis of a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment