Tuesday 14 May 2013

Presention of News intro

I had a good class with Chris last Wednesday and showed him my video of the clock faces. He could see that there was a germ of an idea and as we talked about the things he was not so keen on in the video I developed the idea of the clock face showing element of events in Brighton. In the few days before we had another meeting with Val I retouched a high resolution image of the clock face to get rid of the rags combined it with the still image I had taken  down loaded videos from Latest Tv  and placed them on the clock face and created a new video for Val to see.
Clock tower video for presentation 
Val and Kate's response was quite positive. They suggested I remove the sweeping shot at the begin, fill in the rest of the segments. Not have the clock face twist into the logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment