Saturday 20 April 2013

Completing idents


This last week has been a combination of finishing up our theory essay and completing the idents so Val can see them on Monday, the meeting is primarily to see the presentation of our individual programs and see work in progress for the finished idents.

New drawings for animations
 
I have finessed my bike idea, I have created a complete bike and a series of back drops for it to sit against. Buildings include the Pavilion, Brighton pier, a new version of the Big wheel which now sits on a stand. I am also thinking of location on the edge of the transmission area. This will include the race course and Shoreham airport. I have had a thought of expanding the idea changing the bike for a seagull which fly's over various locations. At the moment I have the Pier, The Lanes and the railway station. I have decided to drop the idea of the ice cream and adopt the idea of a post card as a way of introducing the channel ident/logo I have made. The post theme fits well with the flat drawings as they could be from post cards. I have placed the logo in place of a stamp which during the animation fades just leaving the logo as the final image.
Postcard with logo

 
Most of the group feel that their work is being held up because we don't have any music. Andrew as in class if anyone could come up with some music and Mike generated some while we were in class and pasted them to a site where we could all get copies from.

This is an example of the music Mike has created. 

No comments:

Post a Comment