Thursday 14 November 2013

Story boards

Yesterday we had to hand in our story boards. I felt that creating the different elements would not be a problem. I felt I had a road map to what I wanted to produce. Wrong! Maybe I had not asked the right questions when showing the last lot of designs, or maybe the wrong range of designs.
Four tab layout
The page shown above has four tabs and is the introductory page from this point touching the tab name take you to the content of that tab. I what I had not thought through was how to get back to the introduction it had no tab it only existed at the start. What I simply need was a fifth tab. I was already along way in the creation of art works for the story board. I had to stop and regig every thing This small omission had now created a lot of extra work.
Five tab layout
Thankfully I had a complete set by Wednesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment