Wednesday 27 November 2013

Crit visualization

I have been working on the visualization of the storyboards over the past couple of weeks I had to rejig some of my AI files to use them in after effect as sub layers are not accessible ones taken into after effects. Also had to think them down a bit they where carrying to many layers that would not be used in each set of files, ie Doc, Maps, TV, ect.  I have not been happy with my panoramic it seemed to stutter so I have gone back to basic and remade it from scratch. I had been using a screen grab movie in QuickTime as I paned around the screen and then I went to a series of still frames animated in Photoshop. But I still could not get a smooth pan.
Old version of panoramic video
I have gone back to the first thing we did in year one and have created a long photographic panoramic strip. I have also taken out most of the cars and some of the more modern building that where not there in 1963. This I have animated in after effect adding filters to make it look like old movie film.
New panoramic

No comments:

Post a Comment