Saturday 1 December 2012

Crossing the T's and dotting the I's

As we are getting closer to crit it is time finish the videos. I have been making quicktime file to view the finished work. I have done this so I can view them out side of After Effects.
I have noticed that all of the videos seem to be a lot lighter than they appear in After Effect. I have reviewed each of the videos and made notes for each dividing them in to units of scenes as you can see from the listed below :- 

Name of video. Intro Video
 
1.Image needs to be darker. James & Mirror
2.Image needs to be darker. Cholton st 1892
3.Image needs to be darker. James & Mirror
4.Ok
5.Image needs to be darker. Pit head
6.Move bricks.
7.Image needs to be darker. School
8.Image needs to be darker. Boys in mine
9.Needs background sound
10.Ok
11.Image needs to be darker. Bricklayer image
Add fade to end of video

Scene reference
 

After I have instigated the changes I have produced a quicktime video to review again and make more changes if needed. As it turned out I dropped the second image of James, scene 3 and made the others around it longer.

Finally I have rendered my videos to a finished format. I has set the image size 1024 x 768 so it would fit the i-pad window. I used the codec h.264 and save them as a Quicktime .mov . The version 2, i-books author converts .mov so it can be played in i-books. This process I went through for all the videos I made.

The finished video 

No comments:

Post a Comment